Advertising and Listings
If you sell to interior designers, architects, property directors and managers specializing in retail and commercial interior design, and to shopfitters, interior fit-out specialists and interior contractors, Advertising with Interior Contracting and Design Spec is an extremely effective way to reach new customers, develop your business and expand your market.
One audience - Two channels
Interior Contracting and Design Spec combines digital and print media to create the UK's leading reference guide for retail and commercial interior designers, specifiers, architects, retailers, property managers, shopfitters and interior contractors that source and specify products and services. Interior Contracting and Design Spec is both a web site and a hard copy publication and advertisers receive coverage across both formats.
Produced in association with the National Association of Shopfitters and Interior Contractors (NAS) Interior Contracting and Design Spec provides and an invaluable insight into all aspects of the UK's interior fit-out sector including:
- Multiple shops, department stores and retail centres
- Offices and corporate projects
- Hotels, bars, clubs, restaurants and leisure projects.
- Banks, automotive, forecourt and ‘Out-of-Town' retailing
- Airports, civic and educational environments
- Museums, venues, theatres and sports stadiums
- Interior designers & design practices
- Shopfitters and interior contractors
As a specifying tool, this essential guide provides an extremely effective environment in which to advertise.
With a reach in excess of 7,000 active designers and specifiers, attracting more than 5,000 visitors per month, Interior Contracting and Design Spec is used by key decision makers responsible for commissioning, developing and fitting of todays retail, commercial and public sector environments.
The purchasing power these specifiers command is vast and by combining the convenience of the web with the aesthetic of the printed page, Interior Contracting and Design Spec informs and inspires, providing the perfect environment for your advertising.
Benefit from the immediacy & convenience of the web site combined with the aesthetic and visual impact of the printed page, both platforms working together to deliver maximum impact.
For more information on how advertising with Interior Contracting and Design Spec can help develop your business, download the media kit and/or contact Gordon Green on +44 (0)1697 343147 or email@example.com.
Download Media Kit:
Not listed on Interior Contracting and Design Spec?
If you are a supplier or manufacture of interior product, retail and display equipment or provide interior fit-out or design services getting listed on Interior Contracting and Design Spec is easy.
For just £75 your company will receive an Enhanced Listing for 12 months and be seen by thousands of interior designers, specifiers and retailers across the UK.
An enhanced listing on Interior Contracting and Design Spec provides your company with the following:
- The full contact details of your offices and agents
- Up to three images of projects or products of your choice (change these anytime)
- Up to 500 words of supporting text (amend this anytime)
- Your company Logo
- A self-service portal so you can change your image and amend text
- Highlighted positioning in all relevant searches.
- Benefit from 12 months coverage to active specifiers
- Outstanding value costing less than 21p per day and after 12 months if you don't renew you will receive a free basic entry.
Banner Advertising on www.interiorcontractinganddesign.com
Placing a banner on www.interiorcontractinganddesign.com is the perfect way to enhance your company's promotion to interior designers and specifiers that use interiorcontractinganddesign.com
Banner opportunities include:
- Site Sponsor Banner - £575 per month* [728 x 90px]
- Site Sponsor Tower - £525 per month* [120 x 600px]
- NAS Members Section Sponsor Banner - £425 per month per section* [468 x 60px]
- NAS Members Section Sponsor Tower - £ 395 per month per section* [120 x 600px]
- Who's Who in Retail Design Section Sponsor Banner - £525 per month per section* [468 x 60px]
- Who's Who in Retail Design Section Sponsor Tower - £ 495 per month per section* [120 x 600px]
- Supplier Category Sponsor Banner - £ 425 per month up to 5 categories* [468 x 60px]
- Supplier Category Sponsor Tower - £ 395 per month up to 5 categories* [120 x 240px]
* Minimum booking period 3 months, and you must have an active Enhanced listing to book,
To book your position today contact Gordon Green on +44 (0)1697 343147 or firstname.lastname@example.org.