Bryson, UK’s leading importer, manufacturer and distributor of fixings, temporary protection and safety products has just announced its partnership with last mile logistics provider Quiqup and hyper-local mini-warehouse provider Parcelly to offer the industry’s first on-demand 1-hour delivery of construction materials to customers across London.
With a strong history of setting the standard in the delivery of fixings and a focus on fast, direct supply to both Retail and Leisure fit-out contractors across the UK, Bryson began offering next and same day deliveries before anyone else in the trade. Now, it is raising the bar once again by offering the industry’s first on-demand 1-hour delivery to contractors who just aren’t willing to wait for later.
How exactly? The process is simple and integrated seamlessly into Bryson’s existing fulfilment process.
• Customers can download the BrysonNow app on the Google Play and Apple stores. The app is available for all existing Bryson customers, using the same login details as the Bryson website, and is available to any new customers with an easy sign up done directly on the App.
• Customers identifying what postcode they would like their items delivered to.
• Bryson will stock over 100 of their most popular items in strategically located micro-warehouse points across Central London zones 1 & 2.
• With the delivery location confirmed, customers can simply use BrysonNow to browse Bryson’s core product range and place an order for same-hour delivery, charged at a flat fee of £20.
• The purchased items are collected from the location closest to the delivery destination.
• Customers are notified via email with a tracking link so they can watch their order arrive in real time.
• The courier delivers the items to the customer's selected address, within the hour.
This same-hour delivery solution offers contractors one of the most valuable capabilities in the trade - the ability to turn a problem around in a matter of minutes.
To find out more, visit www.brysonnow.co.uk